Jun 29, 2011

Inspirational Workshop

Today I am trying something new... I am linking up with Gussy for her inspirational workshop.  This weeks prompt was PERFECT BATHROOM.  


This is very fitting my hubby and I have been looking at re-doing our powder room and our master bathroom.  Ok we live in a house that is 5 years old but still it doesn't hurt to plan in advance and get ideas and inspiration so here are a few "perfect bathrooms" but we'd need to win the lottery before we can have a bathroom like this in our house.


Isn't this beautiful???  I love the candles and that fireplace, I'd be happy to take a bath in this tub after a hard days work, I feel relaxed just looking at it :-)
 [photo credit


I thought this bathroom was spectacular as well.  Look at that view gorgeous!  Did you notice the "floating" fireplace I think it's so beautiful.  This bathroom feels so clean and spacious.  I love it.  
 [photo credit]


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

5 comments:

  1. Your post is very interesting and you managed it very simple.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a fireplace in my bathroom too!!! ;) Stopping by from Gussy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That top photo feels so spa-like! What a dream! Hopping over from Gussy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that white bathroom is so clean and pretty - I almost wouldn't want to use it because I'd be too afraid of ruining it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have never seen a floating fireplace. I want one! stopping by from gussy!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...