Jul 26, 2011

Antiquing

Yesterday I shared about my first adventure at the vintage clothing store, today I wanted to share my trip to the antique market this past weekend!  
I have to say when I walked into the market it was totally overwhelming!  There was so much to look at, so many beautiful things competing for my attention!  I know myself well, so instead of leaving with everything that caught my eye, whether I needed it or not, I went with a couple of specific things in mind.   


Although I didn't find the those things I was looking for I was definitely inspired.  This picture above was one of my favourite booths...so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...