Jul 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!!

{Photo Credit}
Happy Independence Day to Canada's southern neighbour, USA!!!  I hope you all have a fun and safe day celebrating your beautiful country's independence.

I have visited the US a number of times and I've loved every city I've been to.  I have also had the privilege of celebrating July 4th in Washington, DC one year a long, long time ago... I think I was about 12 years old.  I remember the energy and excitement of all the people.  And who can forget the evening show and fireworks spectacular.   The Americans definitely are patriotic and love their country.

Happy 4th of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...