Jul 14, 2011

Oh Mr. Sunshine!

I am linking up with Gussy over at Gussy Sews for the Inspirational Workshop today.  This weeks prompt is SUNSHINE!!!
 I love the sun but sometimes the sun and I we don't get along.  I have a fair complexion and from time to time I have a very uncomfortable reaction to the sun, so uncomfortable I want to crawl out of my skin.  But with only a few months of the year to enjoy the sun I take advantage when I can and suffer the consequences.

I love being on the lake when the sun is shining, I find it so peaceful!  I don't know what it is about the sun but when it's shining it's difficult not to see all the beauty around us.

I always love waking up in the morning to the sun beating in the window on my face but after a long day  I love watching the sun set.  It amazes me how beautiful and inspirational a sunset can be.  This year has been exceptionally warm and very dry but the sky is painted with beautiful colours every night it never ceases to amaze me!



Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, your first pic reminds me of New England area...is that where you live? ;) The lakes there are so beautiful! I popped over from the Inspiration Workshop!

    -erin
    www.gracefilledblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture! The cheery yellow boat really contrasts with the water- it definitely reminds me of sunshine. :)

    Here from Gussy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love being on the lake...haven't been in too long, but the silence of water lapping the edge, the sun rippling across the surface. want to be there right now!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...