Jul 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by, today's I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  This is my second time linking up... it's a bit of a struggle but I'm having fun.  


I never realized how telling pictures are, they really show off all my lovely lady lumps!  Taking part in this link up also really helps me to see how much of a "Plain Jane" I really am.  I need to learn to accessorize, but it's not as easy as it looks... this morning I stood in the bathroom with about 5 different necklaces for way to long and I just couldn't figure out which one to wear so I went with my every day 'go to' Tiffany necklace. Looking at it now it probably wasn't the best choice but I couldn't figure out what else to do.  This is what was going thought my mind.... Long necklace "my neck looks naked", short necklace "oh that looks funny with the low v-neck shirt", "that's too dressy".... you get the picture!!!!  Accessorizing has never really been my thing even as a kid I don't remember putting on necklaces, hats or scarfs... you know playing dress up.   To be honest, I don't think anyone in my family really accessorizes can you believe it?!?!  Well we all have to start somewhere, some start young and other start when they aren't so young.... like me!  I'm going to keep working on it, with a little inspiration from all the other ladies linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Ruffled V-neck and Flood Pants - RW&Co. 
Sandals - Guess

Flower Ring - Silpada
Silver heart pendent bracelet and Black Onyx Pearl Bracelet - Tiffany & Co. 
Watch - Guess
(black hair elastic lol) 


pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Christina...you look great. You want to see "Plain Jane" have a look at me. I usually just wear denim shorts and a regular plain (blah) t shirt. At least your shirts have style!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...