Aug 2, 2011

A day at the beach

This past weekend was a long weekend here in Ontario Canada, it was the "Civic Holiday".  Normally my weekends are spent at home doing chores around the house, out running errands in the community  or in my craft room... my favorite place to be, can you blame me?  Hubby normally works on weekends so I am often doing my own things until early evening when he returns home from work.   

I had my normal plans for this long weekend until I got a invitation I couldn't refuse.  A couple weeks ago my friend Robin, invited me to a family get together for a day at the beach and fireworks.  How could I refuse????  

Check out this beach isn't it beautiful?  The beach is in Port Burwell on Lake Erie, I have never been there before but it was awesome and the warm water was amazing.  We were lucky the weather cooperated and the day turned out to be so nice.  While we were driving into town in the the morning it wasn't the best weather, it was overcast and spitting rain but by the time we got there the sky's cleared up and the sun was shining.  We had a blast!

 We went swimming  

Look at Ruby and Kyler go, they are good little swimmer! 
   

We played in the sand. Look ... Princess Aunite RaRa got her hands dirty :-) 


It was a wonderful day with an awesome friend, and some great kidlets. 
I hope to do it again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was an awesome day, and the kiddies are getting SO big :O!! Aww... miss you ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...