Aug 4, 2011

A Day in the life of Hiccups

Today I'm linking up with Gussy from Gussy Sews for her Inspirational Workshop.  This weeks prompt is A Day in My Life.  I tweaked it a bit, I hope you enjoy.  

Hello my name is Hiccups.  I live with my mommy and daddy who love me very much!  My mommy normally writes this blog but today she's asked me to do a 'Day In The Life Of', so here it goes. 


I sleep in my comfy bed. 


I snuggle with my daddy's work clothes


I play hard!


and then I sleep some more.


A day in my life is great!

Hiccups' mom here.... this little fluff ball has stolen our hearts.  Hiccups has been a part of our family for just over a year and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I never had a family pet growing up, so I didn't realize how much love I'd have for her.  As we say Hiccups in our 'fur baby' and we love her to pieces and now can't imagine our lives without her.  She is definitely a blessing for me and my hubby, she brings us so much joy, laughter and happiness.  Who doesn't love a warm fuzzy welcome every time you come home after a long day of work?


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I have a fur baby too! I love this twist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of dog is Hiccups? We have a bichon that looks similar & lives the same type of life! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...