Aug 16, 2011

Have you ever been struck with the Procrastination bug?

Do you ever have a day or two when you just sit around and feel like doing NOTHING?  


{Photo Credit}

Do you ever look around the house making mental notes of all the things that NEED to get done but have no energy to actually DO them?  

I have a confession, sometime that's me!  I'm normally a busy body and can't sit still but sometimes, I just get into a rut and just have no energy to do anything.  I sit and look at the finger prints in the dust that has accumulated on the furniture. I let the mail pile up without filing it.  I leave dishes in the sink.  I PROCRASTINATE!

I feel so GUILTY when I procrastinate.  I feel like I should be grateful for the time I have been given and I should use every moment wisely.    

Thank goodness my ruts of procrastination don't too last long.  It's like a switch, like a jolt of energy shoots through my body and I get to business, no more procrastination, I get to the work on the dusting, filing, dishes and whatever else was on that mental list I made while procrastinating.  

Do you ever have days like that?  Days you just have no motivation to do anything even though there's lots to do?  I'd love to hear about it, I can't be the only one out there that goes through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...