Aug 23, 2011

Love bigger, Love better!

LOVE 

Love is a beautiful thing!  
Some would say I make myself vulnerable because I love so freely.
I love my family, I love my friends I would move mountains for them if I could.

I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes about love.  


Sometimes loving yourself isn't easy, we are normally our own worst critiques.  I struggle with this every day and I know most people do.  Once you embrace loving yourself you will love others bigger and better!
 This is a great reminder, on days I am finding it difficult to love myself for what ever reason I remind myself of this saying.  There is someone out there who love me just the way I am. 
I have never been someone with loads of friends, I have very few close friends maybe enough to count on one hand.  Although I don't have loads of friends the friendships I do have are very valuable to me, I cherish them with every bit of my heart.  

All Photos courtesy of Pinherst

1 comment:

  1. One of my new favourites is this quote:

    "You have to cheer for yourself, because sometimes you're going to be the only one. And if you don't do it, who will?"

    And it's true. We have to believe in ourselves, because if we don't, why should anyone else?

    Thanks for the love-spiration! :D

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...