Aug 3, 2011

What I {Wish I} Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up for another week of What I Wore Wednesday over at The Pleated Poppy.  This week I didn't feel like I had any outfits that were worthy of posting sad, right?  So off to Pinterst I went.

Side note: Where has Pintest been all my life?  
I have seen it in the blog world but I didn't really know what it was and 
wasn't really interested at the time, but one day I 
thought I'd check it out.  All I can say is  I heart Pinterst!


With no outfits worthy of sharing I found this awesome concept board!  I really like these idea boards,  inspirational!  I think they may help me to go from drab to fab ... I know, I know I'm not drab but you get the point.  I hope to use these concept boards to inspire my outfits in the future.  I am looking forward to using items I already have in my closet, and then sharing my interpretation of the outfits. 

    
(Photo Credit)

Can I tell you how much I {heart} this brown bag, purses are my weakness just ask my hubby he'll tell you how bad it really is (this is hubby... it's bad trust me).  The outfit as a whole is pretty basic, but I just can't seem to put things together myself and have them look cute like this.  I am sure I could find similar items in my closet....Oh I am so inspired and can't wait to play dress up!

Do you have any basic rules when putting together an outfit, or when shopping for new clothes?  I could always use a little help from the 'pros' out there.   

Thanks for stopping by!!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely wear that... I think I actually have worn something very similar!! The bag is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this last week or the week before because I had not taken any pictures. Its so much fun to dream about what you'd love to be wearing!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...