Aug 10, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday}

Hi Friends...

Thanks for stopping by, today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for another week of 'What I Wore Wednesday'.  I have my little 'fur baby' Hiccups joining me in my photos today.  She is such a fluff ball right now!  Maybe I'll do a 'What I Wore Wednesday Puppy Edition' one day... I'll have to get her some cute outfits. We don't normally dress her up but it could be fun, we'll see if she lets me, LOL!




Coral Blouse and White Camisole - Smart Set  
Jeans - Mark's Work Wearhouse

Can you believe it, Mark's Work Wearhouse actually had some really nice jeans for curvy bodies.  I never really shop there but I went in with my hubby once to get him some work shoes and saw these jeans.  I tired them on they were very comfy and fit like a glove, but they are definitely "mommy jeans" no designer style here but I love them. 

Tell me about a piece of clothing you bought from a store you normally don't shop at, I'd love to hear you stories to get some new places to shop.  

Thanks for stopping by!

pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...