Aug 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by, today I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy for another week of What I Wore Wednesday.  Have I mentioned how much fun I have been having doing this for the last few weeks??  Well I love it! 

I've been home from work this week, enjoying some summer vacation.  To be honest I've been bumming around the house in my PJ's most days and I think it was yesterday I actually put on some sweats but only because I had to go out in public :-).  I've been busy cleaning the house and I have been working on some last minute details for our 5 year wedding anniversary celebration I am preparing for my hubby, it's a surprise.  I have been enjoying my time off so far and I am sure that I will enjoy the anniversary adventures still to come (I'll share more about that next week).  I haven't really had much time to think about my outfits, but I have had time to dream....who doesn't???

The weather has been really hot for most of the summer but the days are starting to get a little cooler and the summer is quickly coming to an end, I am not wishing it away because that means the snow is coming, I'm just stating a fact :-) I have had fall on the brain, it's my favorite season it's not too hot not too cold, vibrant colours, fires burning, and the smell which I can never seem to describe.  I {heart} fall!

Here are some of my favorite ideas for fall outfits.   

(Photo Credit

This looks like such a comfy sweater and that scarf and mustard satchel LOVE it!

(Photo Credit

Love the jeans, it's a cute outfit although casual it's still appropriate for work, well at least my work. 

(Photo Credit

I am going to try that scarf in the belt thing super cute!

Thanks again for stopping by.  What's your favorite season?  

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. I love the chunky sweater in the first photo and the boots in the last photo great ideas for fall... I guess its coming soon!
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-i-wore-wednesdayon-vacation_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scarf tucked into the belt, too...would definitely help to keep it in place :)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...