Sep 6, 2011

Hello September... Hello Fall

The summer has flown by so quickly!  The temperature this summer have been higher than average, if I had to describe it I'd say it was a SIZZLING SUMMER! 

I had a great summer, I'm sad to see it come to an end, but next summer will come soon enough.


 With the summer over there's another season on our doorstep... I'm super excited it's Fall!  
Fall is my absolute favorite season.  I love the smells, the vibrant colours of the leaves changing, the crisp air.  I just LOVE fall!


One of my favorite fall activities is to go the local fairs.  There are a number of fall fairs in the area but there are two I like to hit up.  They are two of the biggest fairs in the area, The Pair Fair which is held on the long weekend in September and the Rockton Fair which is on the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend which is in October.


Even though this September long weekend brought some crazy unpredictable weather we made it to the Pairs Fair, we had so much fun.  The fair is just such a happy place, I love all the lights and laughter. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I know I'm a year late on this one, but do you know that I grew up a town away from Paris, and went to the Paris Fair every year growing up!? Loved that fair!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...