Sep 29, 2011

I {Heart} These DIY Projects

Today I'm linking up with Gussy from Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop
This week the prompt was DIY projects.  I wanted to share a couple of my favorite projects I've found on Pintrest.  I'd love if you followed me on Pinterest click here to follow me.

Photo credit

I love burlap but this wreath just is absolutely AMAZING I love it!  I hope to make one this fall and maybe put my own twist to it... who knows I can't wait to play whit this idea. 

Photo credit

This Christmas ornament is super cute.  What a great idea for family members like grandparents and aunts and uncles.  And it's super easy to do.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


2 comments:

  1. That burlap wreath is so cute! I've been going wreath crazy lately, so this is going to be added to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ornament idea...super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...