Sep 26, 2011

A Productive Weekend!

I had a great weekend.  What about you? 


Weekends often play tricks on me, sometime I feel like the two days off fly by and I get nothing done but some weekend feel longer then they really are. 

It always feels so good when I get things done.  I find it difficult, I don't have the energy to do the things that so desperately need to get done, the last thing I want to do on my time away from the office is work at home but it's part of the responsibility of being a wife and owning a home.  

For some reason this weekend was easier than most.  I was able to dust, clean the kitchen after hosting a friend for dinner, do two loads of laundry, organize my craft room, and put a few things that were sitting around the house back where they belong, I got to create a few cards and plan a few scrapbook layouts, oh and did I mention I got to relax with my feet up on the couch... oh ya that was great!  

 I'm sharing one of the cards that I made.  It's what you'd call a shaker card...the brown frame around the stamped trees is raised to allow the little circle pieces at the bottom of the frame to move around to kinda look like falling leaves.

I'd love to hear about your weekend and what you do to motivate yourself to get things done.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...