Sep 27, 2011

The Struggle

I love blogging but sometimes it's challenging.  Sometimes I have difficulty coming up with something to write about, sometimes I question whether what I write will offend someone, sometimes I worry about putting myself out there to be criticized.


I enjoy writing my blog but often I struggle with content.  I know my blog is 'young'... well it's almost been a year since I started writing this blog.  But like all of us it takes time to figure out who we are and my blog is still going through that growing process.


I aspire to write a blog where I share my love for creating, but I also want to share what's on my heart, life's struggles and triumphs... I just want to be REAL... and it's not easy!  I want to be accepted, liked and respected by you, my readers.  With all that in mind it is easy to fall into a place that is fake, superficial and unwelcoming.

There are a number of bloggers out there that I admire and look up to.  I see their success and I strive to follow there example.  While I continue to discover who I am as a blogger in this online world, I hope you continue on this journey with me.

At this point all I know is I strive to to make this a safe place, a drama-free-zone, I want to keep it classy and make our mommas proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...