Sep 8, 2011

Watercolor and Apple Crumble

I love being creative.  When I'm at work I daydream about being home in the craft room.  I have so many ideas racing through my mind.  My creativity never sleeps.  I have learnt to carry a little book everywhere I go so I can write down ideas and sketch my thoughts, because when I have an idea I don't want forget it and I can't always get to my craft room right away. 


I love paper crafts.  I love how I can sit down and sometimes moments later I have a finished project.  Don't get me wrong I love all types of projects but I just love how quickly a few pieces of paper can turn into something amazing.  

I was introduced to rubber stamping shortly after I married my hubby, thankfully he was supportive and encouraged me to go to classes, learn new techniques and he's ok with the occasional purchase to keep my supplies fresh.  :-D   


I made this card using a watercolor technique.  Water coloring is one of my favorite techniques, the end result is different every time.  There are so many different ways to do water coloring you can use dies, pencils, markers or crayons... just to name a few, and they all yield different finished results.   

With the chill in the air and fall knocking at our door step I pulled out my watercolor paper, one of my favorite fall stamp sets and got to work.  After finishing this card I was craving apple crumble, I might just have to make some.  Mmmmmm, warm apple crumble with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!!! Yes Please!  

I have been doing a bit of thinking lately.... I have been considering the possibility of opening an online store to sell my cards.  Nothing is set in stone yet, just a thought for now, but I make more cards then I know what to do with so why not.    

Come check out the Fall Frenzy linky Party at Craftaholics Anonymous 

1 comment:

  1. Why not indeed?? I always love all your paper crafts. I'm always amazed how you come up with these ideas, you definitely did not get your creativity from me – you can thank your dad for that.

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...