Sep 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Cottage Edition

On my... it's Wednesday!  What happened to Monday and Tuesday?  We just got back from our cottage vacation and it's hard getting back into the swing of things.  Anyways, I'm here now so lets have some fun!

Today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for another week of What I Wore Wednesday.  As I mentioned, my hubby and I spent last week at a cottage in Muskoka.  It was so beautiful and relaxing.  Today I wanted to share with you an outfit I wore while at the cottage.  To be honest I didn't wear much other then shorts and sweats on those colder days but it was great.

Shorts: Smart Set, t-shirt: Joe Fresh, my life jacket: provided by the cottage, flip flops: Aeropostal

Puppy life jacket - Pet Smart

We took this picture just before we went out in the canoe for a nice ride around the lake.  We sadly didn't bring the camera because this was Hiccups first canoe ride and we weren't sure how she was going to do.  We figured we'd rather be safe then sorry cause the last thing I wanted was for my camera to sink to the bottom of the lake because we flipped :-) 

Thanks for stopping by.

FYI we didn't flip Hiccups did really well in the canoe and had a blast.

pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...