Sep 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {So You Think You Can Dance} Edition!

It's Wednesday, that means it's time for another What I Wore Wednesday post.  Go over to The Pleated Poppy to check it out there are loads of people posting awesome outfits.  

Earings: Silpada, Necklace: Caesars Closet, Blouse and Cardigan: RW&Co., Belt: Aritzia, Awning Striped Skirt: La Vie Petite, Shoes: Aldo

This weeks I'm sharing a special outfit.  Have you every heard of So You Think You Can Dance?  Well it is one of my favorite reality shows on TV.  I love the American version but as a Canadian I really like the Canadian edition.
(Hiccups loves the camera.  She always tries to get in the pictures with mommy and she often succeeds)

A friend of mine from work got tickets to go see a taping of the group number for the finale.  The plan was for her to go with another friend but when they got the tickets she was sent a list of rules, there were a lot of rules but one of the rules was no electronics in the studio.  This was a problem for her friend that she was supposed to go with, she was on call for work and had to back out because she needed her pager and cell phone on for work.  My friend knew I loved the show and asked me if I'd be interested in going...Um of course, I couldn't turn down that offer! So You Think You Can Dance here we come!


So this is the outfit I wore to the live taping of the group number for the finale of So You Think You Can Dance Canada, what do you think?  

I tried to find a video of the routine but no luck sorry.
Thanks for stopping by!

pleated poppy


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Very "sex in the city-ish".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OBSESSED with So You Think You Can Dance! (I'm also obsessed with that skirt!) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cute little dog and I love that lovely skirt. So feminine :)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...