Sep 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  It's hump day and you know what that means?  It's time for another round of What I Wore Wednesday where I link up with Lindsay over at The Pleated Poppy!!!  If you haven't checked it out you should... there is lots of outfit inspiration over there :-)

Blouse, cardigan, jeans: RW&Co, Belt: Aritzia 

I don't know if you remember but last week I shared a few pictures of the family portrait session we had done during our visit to the cottage.   

Well before the photographer arrived I tried on a bunch of different outfits and combinations of outfits to see which one I liked best.  That wasn't enough, not only did I try on the outfits, I had my hubby take pictures of all of them.  Weird I know but let me explain.... there was no full length mirror at the cottage so I couldn't really see the whole outfit put together and well, the camera really doesn't lie.  It's kinda weird sometimes I feel great in what I'm wearing and then see a picture and think to myself "what the heck was I thinking, that outfit is horrible".  This outfit was second runner up! 

Have you ever felt fabulous in a outfit and went out thinking it looked great but then later saw pictures and questioned your fashion sense?  


Oh, if I don't say so myself I look GRUMPY in this picture... but I wasn't it's just not my best picture.

Thanks for stopping by!

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Oh I’ve seen this grumpy face before…. It brought back memories of when you were a teenager!!! Thanks for the memories – glad to say the grumpy stage was very short lived.

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...