Oct 20, 2011

Accessorize Yourself and Your Home

Hi friends today I am linking up with Gussy Sews for this week’s Inspirational workshop.  The prompt this week is Favorite Accessories. 

Accessorize yourself!
I love accessories there are so many awesome ways to accessorise an outfit.  Here are some of my favorites.
Photo Credit
I love Purses….Oh how I love a good purse.
Photo Credit
I love shoes.  I think shoes can make or break an outfit. Not only that they can’t change the mood of your outfit.
Photo Credit   
Oh I almost forgot I love SCARVES I wear them all yar around they are awesome.  
Accessorize your Home
Photo Credit
I love Candles!  It is rare that I don’t have a candle burning, they are so relaxing and they set a nice calm atmosphere.
Photo Credit
I love a big comfy blanket, especially on a cool fall or winter day!  Hanging out the house on a quiet relaxing weekend curled up on the couch with a warm cup of coffee and big blanket is the best thing ever! 
Photo Credit
I love a nicely decorated table especially around the holidays.   
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

1 comment:

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...