Oct 18, 2011

Did you know...



1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30am Yuck!

2. How do you like your steak? Medium-well (I had to ask hubby J he cooks it for me)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: The Help

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I’d stay right where I am! I’m proud to be Canadian

6. Foods you dislike? garlic, onions, hot spices

7. Favorite place to eat? Ennio’s it’s a local Italian restaurant…so good

8. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A 2006 silver 4 door civic

9. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy pants, hoodies, and scarves.

11. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full!!

12. Where would you want to retire? On a quiet lake

13. Favorite time of day? coming home after a day at work to spend time with my husband and puppy

14. Where were you born? Ottawa, Ontario. Canada.

15. People watcher? Yup always have been

16. Are you a morning or night person? Both

17. Do you have any pets? Yes, our puppy Hiccups

18. What did you want to be when you were little? A Social Worker

19. What is your favorite memory? The moment I met my husband

20. Are you a cat or dog person? dog person

21. Are you married? yes :)

22. Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely!

23. Any pet peeves? yes- when people are mean.

24. Favorite pizza toppings? Right now I am digging artichoke heart, black olives, and feta cheese

25. Favorite flower? Calla Lily

26. Favorite ice cream? Too many to count … I love them all!

27. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

28. From whom did you get your last email? Youtube

29. Do anything spontaneous lately? I am not very spontaneous :-) maybe I should try that!

30. Like your job? Yes, it’s difficult but I like my job

31. What was your favorite vacation? I love the fall cottage getaway hubby and I take every year.

32. Last person you went out to dinner with? Ryan

33. What are you listening to right now? my itunes playlist!

34. What is your favorite color? Red

35. How many tattoos do you have? none.

36. coffee drinker? Kinda I like my latte’s and white mocha’s from Starbucks…coffee on its own not really 



Did you hear what I'm offering on my blog starting in November?  
Starting in November I will have Partners!
I'm looking for bloggers who are interested in partnering with me to promote our 
blogs together.
Read more about it here  
It's FREE!!

1 comment:


  1. Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Thanks for sharing you knowledge :)
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...