Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

We have had a busy weekend full of fun!  Hubby and I don't usually celebrate Halloween but this year we kept ourselves pretty busy.  
First, hubby worked hard carving the pumpkin.  We always carve the pumpkin a few days before Halloween especially when Halloween falls on a work day, this way we can ensure that we aren't rushing to get it done.  
We normally just do a traditional jack-o-lantern but this year hubby was feeling ambitious and this is what he ended up with.  What do you think?  I think he did an awesome job!
On Saturday hubby and I got all dressed up and went to a party at one of my co-workers house it was super fun.  Everyone had awesome costumes.  
Hubby dressed up as a Ring Wrath he wore some black clothes that he had and we bought him a hooded clock.  He was so excited he was able to get his sword out of storage for the evening.  Normally it is kept in our basement for safe keeping it doesn't really go with our decor if you know what I mean.  

I dressed up as a Cheetah.  I pulled out some of my black leggings a black t-shirt and cardigan and my new favorite leopard print scarf (but I pretended it was cheetah print.... close enough).  I borrowed a pair of ears from my friend and I did some crazy make-up.  

My dear friend Robin was at the party too and she was a kitty cat!  We always have so much fun together.  We had such a blast!  I am going to have to start thinking about what I am going to dress as next year.  

What I Wore 
Black Leggings: Le Chateau; Black t-shirt: Smart Set; Black Cardigan: Target; Scarf: H&M; Ears, Whiskers, False Lashes: Party Packers

How did you celebrate Halloween? I'd love to hear about your Halloween adventures. 
  

5 comments:

  1. All 3 of you had great costumes!!! Love Ryan's pumpkin carving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The pumpkin looks awesome! And I love how you did the scarf with the ears! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh you look so good!! happy halloween!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stayed at my moms. I took photos of my daughter and nephew then gave out treats to the 'Halloweeners' as we call them. It was nice and relaxing. Next year my daughter will probably be going out herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I still enjoy dressing up at Halloween! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...