Oct 17, 2011

Something New - Partnerships

Nov Partnership

Are you interested in partnering with Create with Create in November?  That's great, I can't wait to work with you.  You know what else is awesome about this partnership????  
Yup, that's right, it's FREE!!!

Here's how it works!  You grab one of my buttons and put it on your blog, and I'll grab one of your buttons and put it on my blog.  When we swap buttons we are helping each other grow our blogs! 
Isn't that awesome? I certainly think so!!! 

As a partner, you will be included in a partner feature, you will be mentioned on social media outlet such as Twitter and Facebook, and you will have the opportunity to participate in a guest post and/or giveaway. 

You're interested, that great!
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Space is limited, and is given on a first come, first serve basis.

Please contact me at 
acreativegal [at] yahoo [dot] ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...