Oct 27, 2011

Things to Try - In the Kitchen

Today I'm linking up with Gussy Sews for her Inspirational Workshop.  
This weeks prompt was RECIPES.  
When I saw the prompt I didn't really know what to do cause to be honest I am no cook.  

Pssst.... can I tell you a secret????  My hubby works as a Chef and he does all the cooking at our house.  I am one lucky gal!!!

I got to thinking, although I may not be the cook in the house I do love to bake.  It's been some time since I actually made anything but I have come across some great ideas that I really hope to try sometime soon.
Photo Credit
I love pumpkin spice muffins with cream cheese filling.  I could eat one, two and possible three a day but that's our little secret.  Don't they look yummy.  I am definitely going to try making these bad boys.   
Photo Credit
When I saw this chocolate bowl I knew I had to share it, it was too awesome not to share.  I'm an ice cream lover I could eat ice cream by the tub.  I have always wanted to have an ice cream party with my friends and if I ever get around to hosting this said ice cream party I would totally make these super cute chocolate bowls... oh that would mean no dishes, even better!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

4 comments:

  1. My husband is the full time cook in our household too! He loves it and SO DO I :D Those pumpkin muffins look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffins look divine!! Must try soon... ;)

    Stopping in from Gussy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pumpkin muffins look YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm a chocolate bowl would be so good. Im basically obsessed with ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...