Oct 19, 2011

What I {wish} Wore Wednesday

Today I linking up with Lindsay over at the Pleated Poppy for another week of what I wore Wednesday!
Sadly I didn't spent too much time on my outfits this week, I was sick with the flu that seems to be spreading like wild fire so I resorted to comfy clothes on the days I stayed home from work and on the days I felt well enough to go to the office I didn't even have enough energy to think about being adventurous with my outfit.  With that said while I was sick I spent some time browsing Pinterest and came across a bunch of awesome outfits that I had to share.   

Photo Credit
This outfit is super awesome it's probably one of my favorite 'pins' this week.  It's just perfect for a cool fall or winter day.  I love the boots with the leg warmers peaking out. super cute.  And that scarf oh it looks so warm and cozy.  

 Photo Credit
This is another awesome comfy fall outfit.  Layer are proving to be a big trend this year and this outfit pulls off the look perfectly.  This is definitely an outfit I'd wear on a cozy relaxing weekend at home.

Photo Credit
I really think this is a cute outfit too.  Love the little dress with the long cardigan.  Did you notice the tights.... Love em!  I think I could pull this off on a casual Friday at work

Photo Credit
Talking about work... this is a perfect work outfit.  I love the colors, it's perfect for the winter months.  That cardigan.... don't you love the flower accent???  LOVE it!  This outfit is so simple, it pulls together some staple items we all have in our closet, definitely an outfit I could pull together without having to spend any money cause I could use what I already have and who doesn't love that?  

If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest I'd love to have you!

______________________________


Did you hear what I'm offering on my blog starting in November?  
Starting in November I will have Partners!
I'm looking for bloggers who are interested in partnering with me to promote our 
blogs together.
Read more about it here  
It's FREE!!


pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. That last one is one of my favorite pins too.

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...