Nov 30, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by. 
Today I wanted to share with you the gift I made for my Handmade Gift Exchange partner.  

You should go over to Craftaholics Anonymous check out the Handmade Gift Exchange, you can see all the amazing gifts people have made for each other.

Here's a quick video so you can see my gift in action! It's a small brag book!

This is the front cover, it is held closed with a little piece of velcro. 

The brag book has four pages that I have decorated with different embellishments. 
Some are very simple
Some have stamped embellishments.
some have stickers.
But, there is definitely enough room to document all your family holiday fun.
This is probably my favorite part of the brag book, it's the slider that reveals two hidden pages.  It's a perfect spot to write a funny story, add more pictures, or even include a copy of the kids letter to Santa.
So that's what I made for my partner.  I hope you like it, I'd love to hear your thoughts about the brag book and my first ever video.

Oh did I mention I made a second brag book?  It's exactly the same just the embellishments are a little different.  I have some exciting plans for this second brag book so come back tomorrow and I'll tell you all about it.
Thanks again for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...