Nov 4, 2011

In His Image

Photo Credit
Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and said some thing like "I wish I was skinner", "I wish I looked more like.....",  "I wish I could change my thighs (or any other body part)"?  
I don't think I've met anyone who could answer this question and honestly say they feel 100% comfortable with themselves all the time.  We are all hard on ourselves, we compare ourselves to what media wants us to believe as 'normal'.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't struggle with this every day. 
 I need to continue to remind myself that I'm made in God's image. 

We are all beautiful, we need to remind ourself of this every day.  
We need to remind one another of the beauty we see in each others.   

Photo Credit
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Great post today! Thanks for sharing, and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true it is, we should embrace who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from the link up on Casey's site. I'm so glad I did. It's great! I'm a new follower. I'm going to go look around some more, but I love this post!!

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...