Nov 9, 2011

Inspired!

Today I am linking up with Ashley over at Eisy Morgan for Heart Therapy.   
This week the prompt is to talk about what inspires us. 

 I didn't think writing about what inspired me was going to be a problem but I couldn't seem to figure what specifically inspired me.  It was at this point that I realized there is not one specific thing that inspires me, inspiration is all around me, I am inspired by the people around me, beauty in nature but mostly by my family. 

My hubby and puppy inspire me daily, it's the silly things my husband says, sometimes he makes the most outlandish suggestions but it sparks my creativity.  Snuggle time with my puppy recharges my creative batteries. 
There have been times when my creativity runs dry, I just don't feel the creativity.  It's in those time I realize that inspiration won't find me on the couch it will come to be when I am working on a project.  I thought this quote was so fitting!
Inspiration is all around us, we just have to be open to the idea, willing to accept the challenge and willing to pursue it with confidence.

1 comment:

  1. I've been running on dry lately myself, but Pinterest & Elsie Larson always have a way of re-inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...