Nov 16, 2011

Meet Jessie of Sweet Little Somethings

Today I want to introduce you to Jessie another one of my awesome sponsors.  She blogs over at Sweet Little Somethings.  You should go over to her blog and shop and give her some love, don't forget to let her know I sent you! 


______________________________________________

Hello everyone :) My name is Jessie and I blog over at Sweet Little Somethings.
First of all, I want to say a big thank you to Christina for having me on her lovely blog! I'm lucky to have paired up with her this month and sponsor each other. Her blog is filled with so much inspiration and words of wisdom.

Now for a little bit about me. I'm almost 20 years old, and I live in the Panhandle of FL with my mom, my boyfriend, and my little pup.
I'm currently going to school for a business degree and have a part-time job as a waitress. In my free time I like to drink lots of coffee, blog, bake, and make pretty things. Speaking of that, I just recently opened up my very own etsy shop! It's been an aspiration of mine since the beginning of the year and I just decided to go ahead and do it.

My etsy shop features little hair bows and rosette pins for now, but I plan on adding some jewelry and other things later on.




As for my blog, I mostly feature little tidbits of my daily life, recipes, and a few DIY's here and there. I don't have an extravagant or particularly interesting life, but I use my blog as a way to make me appreciate the little things in my life that I'm thankful for.
Thanks for taking the time to read a little about me and what I love. Come check out my blog sometime, maybe we can be friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...