Dec 22, 2011

A Christmas Quiz


I got this idea from Casey Leigh and Diligent Joy it looked like so much fun I thought I'd join along
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? 
Grande, Decaf, Non-fat, no foam, no whip white mocha from Starbucks.  I am so excited this year we are going to go to church first thing Christmas morning and then stop at the local Starbucks to grab a drink to enjoy while spending time with Family and opening gifts. 

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? 
We haven't wrapped the gift yet but I am hoping we will find time to get it done before Christmas otherwise this year will be the first year we don't wrap... but it won't be the same. 

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? 
I personally love white lights... but I love when people use colored lights. 

4. Do you hang mistletoe? 
 No I've never really put up mistletoe, do we really need mistletoe to kiss the ones you love during the holidays?  

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Hubby and I always decorate the house the first weekend in December it's such a fun tradition. 

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
 I am not really sure that I can pick one.  As an Italian my family has a tradition of making a fish feast on Christmas Eve no meat all fish.  I LOVE our fish feast.  If I had to pick one dish I have to say it's my grandmother mussel recipe my mom has been trying to get out of making this one for year but I can't let it go cause it's just so darn ymmy!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
 My favorite holiday memory's as a child would have to be going to cut down the Christmas tree with snow up to my knees and then going home having hot chocolate (I didn't drink white mocha's back then) and listening to Christmas records while we decorated the tree. 

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
To be honest I can't remember. 

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
When we would celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family we had a tradition of opening one gift after we returned from midnight mass, then we had to go to bed so Santa could deliver the rest of the gifts.
10. Snow! Love it or dread it? 
I love the snow on Christmas day but really I dread the fact that it stays around for months. 

11. Can you ice skate? 
Yes I can ice skate I remember skating the Ottawa Canal with my dad every year.  But boy do skates every hurt my feet!

12. Do you remember your favorite gift? I received my first American Girl doll in third grade. It was my favorite present ever at the time. Now, my favorite gift is probably the one my parents gave me this very year: my new camera. I love it so so so much. I never thought that a camera could change my life. I was wrong.

13. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
I love spending time with family and friends and just having fun together and cherishing every moment.

14. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Um I LOVE them all!

15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? 
I don't have a favorite tradition I love them all

16. What tops your tree? 
This year we have nothing our angel broke so now we have to hunt for another tree topper

17. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? 
I prefer giving I love seeing the reaction of those I love when they open their gifts. 

18. Candy canes: yuck or yummy?
Um....I am indifferent wouldn't be my first choice but if I am in the mood a candy cane just hits the right spot. 

19. Saddest Christmas song?
I'll be home Christmas, it's sad to know that there are people who are unable to spend Christmas with loved one.  
 

20. What is your favorite Christmas song? 
I have a few, Baby it's cold outside (I especially love the Zoey Deschanel version), and I saw mommy Kissing Santa Clause. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with Family and Friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...