Dec 21, 2011

Do You Believe in Santa?

Every year we bring our puppy Hiccups to visit Santa.  This is a scrapbook layout I made with last years pictures....isn't it cute?
 Last year Hiccups was such a good girl, she let us put a little hat and scarf on for the pictures.  She seemed to love Santa and was so comfortable and calm in Santa's arms. 

Last year went so well we thought we'd bring Hiccups to see Santa again this year.  
This is the picture from this year.
OH MY WORD it's too funny.  Hiccups wanted NOTHING to do with Santa this year and that was final.  Ok it's not the best picture but it is too funny not to share.  This would be the perfect 3D picture, it would look like she was jumping right off the page.

Do you have funny pictures of your pets or kids with Santa?

4 comments:

  1. awww so cute! Thanks for sharing! i just found your blog and i am a new follower. come check my blog and giveaway going on over at itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had charlie's picture with santa, he peed on him. :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is too cute! I'm one of those awful people who tried to dress my cat up (yes, my poor cat)with reindeer antlers and take pictures. She growled at me. Have you ever heard a cat growl? It was horrible! haha
    I have no idea how you got your dog to look at the camera at the right moment, but good job on that!
    By the way, I've passed the "Liebster Blog Award" on to you! You can read about it on my blog.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a. those are some super funny-looking boots Santa is wearing. and b. it looks like Hiccups had an adverse effect on Santa's beard :) I wonder if he is thinking "they do NOT pay me enough" although on the other hand, maybe Santas are well-paid. too funny!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...