Dec 15, 2011

My Dream Studio

Today I am keeping it simple.  I have been pinning away on Pinterest and I wanted to share some of my favorite creative spaces.  I am really lucky to have a room in our house that I "share" with my hubby but really I take up most of the space and he has a small corner with a desk and his computer.  We have dreams of finishing the basement one day and when that happens we will move to the basement and make it a creative cozy hangout.  Until then I continue to collect pictures for inspiration here are a few of my favorites.
via
 This is Ashley's space she blogs over at Little Miss Mamma.  I love the pops of color in this room it's so cheery and it makes me want to create. 
via
 I thought this was just an awesome use of space.  What a great way to use the depth of the space we have under our work surface so smart.
via
 This space just makes me smile, I am not really sure what specifically I love about it but I love it.  That crisp white desk and chair really pop against those deep grey walls, and those twinkle lights can I say SUPER cute.  What a great idea
via
I think this room takes the cake!  This is Linda Gardner from Craftaholics Anonymous.  This room has loads of storage and is so clean with just the right amount of color.  This room would be perfect because I would have just the perfect spot to keep all my little odds and ends and keep everything tidy and tucked away.  

I love to see what others do and how people set up their creative space so if you have a creative space I'd love if you would share your ideas and pictures if you can.

2 comments:

  1. Their studios are so amazing. Linda's is the best! I copied her crib frame idea in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the gray and white is stunning. I'd love to have an office like this, except I know it would never look like this. In about two days, every single inch of those pretty white desktops (and other furniture) would be covered in papers, tape, yarn and coffee mugs. I just can't help it. My work space will never look that organized! It's pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...