Jan 12, 2012

Creating... I'm In Heaven!

Wow it feels great to be back in my 'studio' creating.  I can't even tell you the last time I sat at my desk to create, all I know is, it's been too long.  To be honest now that I think about it, the last time I actually sat down to make something was a couple weeks before Christmas!  
I was trying to figure out why I hadn't been creating, then I realized things have been crazy around here.  With the death of my grand-father, traveling to Ottawa to be with my family and celebrate my grand-father's life, then rushing home with my parents to be with hubby for Christmas, I spent some time with my family before they left to return home.  After they left I still had a few days off which I had planned to set aside to play in my 'studio' I ended up trying to get life organized so I could get the New Year started on the right foot.  On top of that I was blogging (which I love by the way) and eventually had to go back work.  I just couldn't seem to find the time to create, which to me is SHOCKING cause I always find time to create... Even if that means the floors don't get vacuumed as a result :-) Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!  
I have had a ton of ideas brewing in my mind I just haven't had time to put my ideas into action.  Thankfully I always carry a pen and a notebook to jot down my ideas so I don't forget.  
Yesterday I told my hubby that I needed to get into my 'studio' to create he didn't object he loves when I am busy being creative cause it means he gets to be nerdy and play his computer games :-) 
I love that we share a space so even though we aren't snuggling we are still spending time together and we always seem to have wicked awesome conversations.  They are often really funny or really deep.  

Anyway I have been busy being creating and I am so fired up can't wait until the next time I get to create.  

Oh I couldn't resist sharing a couple of pictures with you.  Hiccups went to visit the groomer today, I told hubby who brought her to make sure that the groomer cut her face short more poodle like.... well hubby told the groomer to give her a poodle cut....
This is what she looked like before her groom... All fluffy and cute!
And this is what she looks like now.  Definitely poodle but that's not my Hiccups!  I am sure we will get use to it but we are grateful it will grow out and we can keep it shorter then normal but longer then this :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are both having fun in your shared space. My hubby and I do the same thing. I'm looking forward to seeing your completed layout, looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You share your workspace? That is such a great idea. That way even when you're doing your own thing you're still bonding. Whatever you working on looks great so far. I miss paper crafting. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whole-heartedly agree - I am very sure I'm not going to get to the end of my life and wish I had cleaned more!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! and that's awesome you guys share the space =)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...