Jan 10, 2012

Enjoy the moments

I am going to keep it short and simple today. 

I was thinking today how much I have to get done and how little time there is to do it. There never seems to be enough time in the day to do all the things I hope to accomplish!

Hubby says I bite off too much, I say there isn't enough time to get it all done... We agree to disagree :-) 

Sometimes I wonder what I do with my time. 

I wonder if I could manage my time better, so I can fit more in.
via
What I don't want is to be the person who looks back on life and ask myself what I did with all my time.  I want to remember the moments I have enjoyed, and cherish the blessing those moments have been.

When I get caught up in the things I want to do and the places I need to be I forget to enjoy the moments and I realize that I'm rushing life and missing some pretty amazing things along the way.
I guess what I am trying to say is...

DON'T RUSH THROUGH LIFE, STOP AND ENOY THE MOMENTS, THEY WILL LAST A LIFE TIME!


1 comment:

  1. Hello there! It's Michelle from Little Blue Feather and BBTL. I love this post and it is something I am always telling myself. I actually get out and enjoy life quite a bit, but then I feel a little guilty I didn't "work" as much as I should have, or blogged more. I think we all constantly try to find balance. I hope this encourages people to live life and soak it all up.

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...