Jan 20, 2012

The Fear Within

Sometimes I feel as though I live in fear, fear of the unknown, fear of failure.  
Via
I'm being real, I'm being vulnerable, I'm putting my heart on paper for all to see, I'm share some of my biggest fears in life. 

I am terrified to consider having children I wonder if I would be able to love and care for a child the way I know I should.  
Via
I am afraid to pursue my dreams of being self employed.  I fear that I would fail

I am scared of the unknown, I am a planner I like to prepare myself for what's to come I feel stressed and overwhelmed when I am not prepared.   

I fear that I won't be accepted for who I am, the person I have become, a strong, independent, follower of God.  
Via
I worry that I will be judged for my past, my sins, my indiscretions.
I live a life full of fear! 
Via

9 comments:

  1. Believe in that scripture, dear! It shouts the truth! Life can be intimidating. I am a HUGE planner myself and am always apprehensive about the future, but just try focusing on the joy today and with faith in God all things are possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a scary thing, the unknown. But as long as you rely on the Lord, he will be there to lift and strengthen you in all things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a great post

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    your newest follower :)

    follow me back? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate, tender friend.
    And bravo to you for putting it out there;
    that kind of fear feeds on isolation
    and hiddenness.
    Light swallows it every time:)
    Cheering wildly in your corner,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. With Him all things are possible. He knew what He was doing when he created you- you have to trust the wisdom in that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naming your fears is often half the battle. Courage is being afraid and doing it anyway. Great post and cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post, Christina. Love the images and your ability to share your deepest fears. I try to remind myself that when I stay focused on fear, I lose sight of all the gifts and magic in my midst. Hold on to the courage you exhibited today and go forth into the great big, beautiful life that's waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a person prone to anxiety (see my BBTL post today!), I completely relate. I had the same fears of parenthood and you know what? I am a waaaaaay better mama then I ever imagined. I am self employed and I can do it. You can do it! You are brave and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo! Lovely post about things that we are all afraid of.

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...