Jan 3, 2012

Goals for 2012

I have made New Year's Resolutions for years, and to be honest I can't remember a year when I've been successful in achieving and maintaining my resolutions.  Sad I know, but I don't think I'm alone when it comes to failed resolutions.  Sometimes I wonder why we set ourselves up for failure with these resolutions.  
This year I wanted to do things a little different,  this year I am setting goals, bit size goals and big picture goals.  I think the problem with New Years Resolutions is we bite of far more then we can chow!  You know those resolutions to get in shape and lose weight by hitting the gym 5 times a week when you don't even have a membership to a gym and have no plan to change your diet?  This year I decided I wasn't going to focus on making resolutions just to be disappointed because I failed only a few weeks into the year.... this year I'm setting goals but not just any goals, goals that are attainable.  

I thought I would share just a few of my goals for the year, I wanted to share both for my personally goals and my blog goals.  I figure there is nothing better then putting my goals and dreams in writing.  

PERSONAL GOALS
Ensure my life and marriage is glorifying to God  
Make Hubby my #1 priority
Spend more quality time with friends and invest in good friendships
Meet new people and make new friends
Make healthy choices for myself  

BLOG GOALS 
 Stay true to who I am
Grow my followers by sharing what I loving, being CREATIVE!
Open an online store where I can sell my creations
Educate myself on how to be the best handmade business owner I can be

So there you have it, these are my goals for 2012!  
I am so excited for what's in store this year.  I know my goals may seem vague cause they are...LOL!  I have broken down each of these goals into smaller achievable steps because I want to set myself up for success.... not failure!  

What are your goals for 2012?     

     

4 comments:

  1. I love goals! You've got some good ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals for the new year, I agree they should always be written down if you expect to fulfill them!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, Christina, I love it! I hope I can be one of the new friends =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, these are great goals. I actually have the same personal goals as you this year, but I love that you have "invest in good friendships" on your list. I didn't have that on my list, but I will now!
    I have hundreds of Facebook "friends" and so many people in my life that I get together with every now and then, but really aren't very close to. I think that's one of the things I've lacked and craved in my adult life. I have my old friends from high school (that I've lived 1,000 miles away from for the past 10 years), I have a few friends from early college years that now live 2 hours away, but I've not really invested in good friendships. A shame, because they are so worth it!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...