Jan 27, 2012

My Little Bliss List

I'm linking up with Ashley from The Shine Project and Liv Lane over at Choosing Beauty for her first week of The Bliss List.  The purpose is to share a list of the bliss in your midst, reflecting on moments over the past week where you caught yourself in a sense of wonder, contentment, and joy.  I have to say the purpose behind these link ups are AWESOME!  It's all too often I find myself skipping over the little things and taking them for granted, so this is a great way for me to really reflect on the small things in life that put a smile on my face and a bounce in my step...I hope you stick around for my list. 
{1} I love Saturday mornings when I can get up when my body says it's time rather then being woken up by an alarm.

{2} Just being able to spend quality time with hubby and Hiccups (our puppy).  It's such a blessing when I get quality time with two of my favorite people, it's just awesome.  It's such a great feeling to enjoy each other's company.

{3} I got my design team products for this month and I am in love. Check out the goodies in the picture, I can't wait to start playing with all this great stuff.  I have so many ideas running through my head I can't wait to sit down to actually play and create.

{4} I am so excited about all the good stuff I've been learning in the How to Build a Blog You Truly Love e-course

{5} We started going to a small group at our church, it was so refreshing.  We met some really great people and I can't wait to get to know them all better and build new friendships.

{6} I'm so grateful for my hubby who has made some really yummy dinners lately.  Since the new year we have been trying some new healthier recipes and he has been preparing them and open to trying new things that he wouldn't normally eat.... like quinoa :-)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and reading my bliss list!  I hope you take the challenge to slow down and be grateful for the little things in life.

13 comments:

  1. I love quinoa! Yummy and healthy too :). Your design challenge materials look sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design is beautiful and peaceful. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that design team kit looks great. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    I love your bliss list. I participated too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this list, Christina! You have a puppy named Hiccups? That made me smile so big!!! Thanks for being one of the first Bliss Listers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday. I hope enjoy your weekend. I love Saturday mornings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping over from Liv's e-course! I can't wait to see what you make of those materials, they're perfect for V-day. My husband and I just recently discovered quinoa as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from BBTL and the link party! Your supplies look so fun, can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I came over from BBTL. Enjoyed reading your list, and your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your gratitude made me thankful all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog Christina! Spending time with my hubby brings a lot of bliss into my life too! We love to share a couple of morning coffees, it's our favourite time of the day. Thanks for sharing, Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great list... I love that your husband is cooking (I love quinoa)! And a dog named Hiccups - too cute!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiccups is such a cute name! And how great that your hubby is helping make healthier choices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful share....thanks to you and Hiccups
    for this sweet goodness:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...