Jan 18, 2012

Purpose

Via
I mentioned in my post on Monday, I have been thinking and reflecting on my purpose in life.  
To be honest it has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately.  I find myself day dreaming... thinking about what am I here for, what am I living for...there's a reason I just don't know what it is yet.

At times I wonder if I will go through life wondering what my purpose is or if one day it will be clear to me why I was placed in this world.
Via
Do you ever wonder what your purpose in life is?  
Do you believe that you know what you have been placed in this world to do?  

There are times when I feel like I have had a break through.  I think my purpose here in the world is to support and help others in need.   Then I start thinking whether that is truly my purpose and if so, how I will achieve it.  These questions just keep racing through my mind.  I hope to have clarity sometime soon but in the mean time I will enjoy the process and continue to allow it to shape me.  

  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christina....so glad to find your tender space
    and this nourishing post.
    Beautiful and shot full of life:)
    I have a feeling your appointment
    with your purpose
    is exactly on time
    and that you just can't mess this up:)
    look forward to visiting again,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pieces will come together, I'm sure. sometimes it just takes longer than you think it should =)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...