Feb 15, 2012

February Design Team Projects

It's time to reveal the projects I made this months.  As a member of The Scrapping Bug Design Team I  get to create project with items I wouldn't necessarily pick myself, it has been really fun and this month I have surprised myself again with how much fun I have had.  I alway have fun but sometimes when I see the items in my kit I think to myself "oh no what am I going to do with that?"  Then the wheels get turning and I get to creating.  SO MUCH FUN!
I shared this picture a few weeks ago of some of the supplies I got in my kit this month.  I really love some of the items but others I spent days staring at wondering how I would use them.  So lets get started this is what I created! 
This first layout is for a friend of mine actually I spoke about her last week and shared a gift I made for her.  The lovely momma in the picture is a dear friend Kandace and this is her beautiful baby girl Adelaide, isn't she precious?  She was just so cute I couldn't resist but to scrapbook a few pictures. 
If you swing by the Scrapping Bug Blog you'll find me writing there too.  I am sharing a tutorial on how to create this heart. 
The next layout is one I created to remember some of the moments hubby and I have sometimes we speed through life and forget to enjoy the moments.  We always have so much fun together and I need to continue to remind myself to cherish those moments.
This last project was a challenge.  All the members of the design team were given these little chipboard mini books and we were asked to create something with them.  I had NO idea what I was going to do I had a ton of different ideas in my head but they just didn't feel right.
 
One night I was sitting in my studio creating, planning and brainstorming when I heard this little creature come into the room squeaking her toy and I turned around to see our puppy Hiccups playing and having so much fun.  She always knows how to put a smile on my face.  That was when I thought it would be perfect to make a brag book with some of Hiccups pictures.  
I went through the hundreds of pictures I have of her and picked some of my favorites and then got to planning this fun little puppy brag book. 
I love a challenge and every month this design team keeps pushing me to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to creating.  I can't wait to see what goodies are in this months kit.   

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy seeing what you do with this stuff - I love scrap booking, but I don't really do it myself =)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...