Feb 17, 2012

What's Holding You Back?

This week I have written a few posts about dreams.  If you've missed them take a minute and check them out.  I wrote about Dreams - Working to Make them Come True, I shared a story about my dad and how Dreams Do Come True and yesterday I told you to Go Get Those Dreams.

It has been really fun writing about dreams... it has been something I have been thinking about a lot lately.  I think it's awesome that we all have dreams and I'm sure, like me, you wish all those dreams would become a reality.  The interesting thing is, although we all have dreams very few of us will achieve them, WHY??? I think it's simple, there are things that are holding us back.
{Photo by Nadja Seale via Jessica Tierney Designs.}
Do you know what's holding you back from achieving your dreams?  What's standing in the way of achieving your dreams?  Our dreams aren't going to come true overnight, we need to be realistic, right?  Achieving our dreams takes time and hard work but they can come true with some dedication, hard work and perseverance.  Go confidently and achieve your dreams friends, don't let anything hold you back, you're worth it! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for sharing! I love reflections. I kinda posted one on my blog today too. Would love for you to check it out!

    http://itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, I'd have to say my super demanding full-time job. I'm way too tired to do anything when I get home. Fear of failure is a big one as well, and sometimes self doubt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...