Mar 28, 2012

Back to the Grind

I haven't been around as much as normal but I have been having lots of fun and enjoying some holiday time with my hubby and that's always important.  I had every intention to blog but got caught up having fun I didn't have enough energy at the end of the day.  I guess we all need a break from time to time. 

Hubby and I just got back from visiting friends in New Brunswick Canada.  We had such a blast and kept ourselves super busy catching up with our friends, enjoying their kids and taking in all the sights.  I didn't realize until I got back how tired I really was thankfully I have this week off work too.  

My mom was at our house while we were gone...she was here to take care of her grand-puppy and I think they had a blast too.  Once we came back from our trip out east I had a couple of days to enjoy my mom's company before she ventured back home.  We got a lot done before she left we went grocery shopping, clothes shopping and just ran around doing other errands.  Mom left yesterday and when I came home I crashed... I never nap but I ended up taking a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day!  

With all that said I think I should be back to the grind now with regular posts... I have to say I missed blogging the past few days, I'm glad to be back and have lots of fun things to share about our trip!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...