Mar 20, 2012

March Design Team Reveals

Today I wanted to share with you the layouts I created this month's Design Team reveal.  I was so excited to use some new products that were just released at CHA earlier this year from Bo Bunny.  It was so fun to put these layouts together, this first one was a little out of my comfort zone but I had so much fun!
I also wanted to challenge myself to use photos that weren't your average size, I ended up using photos that were 2x3 it was a challenge but fun too.

This layout was more in my comfort zone when it comes to colors and style, but even though it was in my comfort zone it was still a challenge to find appropriate balance.  I have had the Fabrip (bottom of the left side of the page) in my stash and just didn't know what to do with it or how to use it and when I was working on this layout I knew I just had to use it.  Fabrips are from Studio Calico and they are large pieces of designer fabrics that have adhesive on the back and can be ripped and moulded into different designs.  On this layout I decided to bunch it together and place it at the bottom of the page near the picture of our dog Hiccups. 
There you have it, these are the layouts for this month's Design Team reveal I hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I definitely need to try some scrapbooking software. A sample was sent to me, but I am such a techy idiot that I don't know if I'll really be able to fgure it out!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...