Mar 14, 2012

Need A Little Motivation

There are just some days when I lack motivation or I feel like I'm in a rut.  I stubble getting out of bed when the alarm goes off, I am slow to get started and when I get going I think about all the things that need to get done all I want to do is sit on the couch and do nothing.

I know I'm not the only one that goes through these rough patches sometimes they last a few hours, sometimes a day or two, and other times they last weeks or even months.  I like to think positive about these time when I lack motivation or feel stuck in a rut.

I recently came across Marie Farleo's blog um super amazing why didn't I know about her before now.  I started going through some of her Q&A Tuesday's videos and came across this one I wanted to share about motivation, she has some awesome points and a fun way to share it!

Isn't she awesome, she has such a fun way of presenting the information! So the information was presented in a fun way but IT'S GOOD STUFF and so true, she has some really good points that we can all use in different aspects of our lives especially on those days when we are lacking a little motivation.   

1 comment:

  1. this is cool, thanks for sharing! I subscribed to her channel =)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...