Mar 7, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

I am so excited, Spring is just around the corner.  This weekend the clocks spring forward and we lose an hour of sleep, even though the time change messes up my internal clock I love what it represents.  I really enjoy seeing the flowers budding, it's a refreshing symbol of new life and fresh starts.
Via
The other thing I enjoy about this season is the new fashions and trends that we start to see in stores.  I have seen a number of fun treads already this year but one that really stands out to me is all the COLOR... Hello!!! There are so many awesome colors that are popping up in the stores it's awesome.  I have see some awesome color in jeans, shoes, bags...LOVE IT!!!  
Via
Is spring your favorite season?  I'd love hear what you love most about spring?  Is there a trend that you've seen that has really caught your eye?

5 comments:

  1. I love to see things blooming everywhere too!! And I'm loving all the colors and patterns in this season's fashions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color too! Spring always has me wanting to buy as many new clothes as I can, which is never much. I'm not looking forward to the time change but I'm really looking forward to when the weather starts to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT for spring!!!! It's definitely my favorite season! I love all the fresh colors too. Stopping by from Gussy Sews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get some cute little colored jeans. (as soon as I can choose a color;)Stopping by from Gussy Sews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two pair of colorful jeans (red and pink) that I love! I can't wait to break them out for spring. Stopping by from Gussy Sews :)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...