Apr 3, 2012

Inspirational Blog Hop!

I am excited today to join in the "Inspirational Blog Hop" over at Finding Beauty In The Ordinary.  The purpose of this blog hop is to get together with other bloggers and write about who or what inspires us.  I thought this was a great idea and knew I had to take part.
Although inspiration is all around us in our every day lives I always feel super inspired when I get out to the lake.  It is so peaceful and the beauty is breath taking in my opinion. I am not exactly sure what it is about being at the lake but maybe it's because I slow down from my normal busy go go go life and just enjoy the quiet slow pace of the water gently hitting the shore.  Honestly I feel like a trip to the lake is in order sometime soon!

Remember this if nothing else...inspiration is all around us it's just a matter of whether we see it, or if our hearts are open to embracing it!  Go and embrace the inspiration in your world!

2 comments:

  1. New follower from the Inspirational Blog Hop-cute blog! I look forward to reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful! swinging by from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...