Apr 30, 2012

Some of my Favorite DIY's

There are so many awesome DIY projects out there on the internet.  There have been a number of really cool projects that have caught my eye, thanks to Pinterest I can keep them organized on my craft ideas board.  Today I thought I'd share a few of my favorite DIY projects that I've pinned over the last few months.
Tutorial from Sugar and Cloth
Ok, I saw this tutorial last week and I was in awe!  I couldn't believe this Ikea 'Moppe" drawer had turned into something that looked so beautiful.  I LOVE the vintage feel of the finished piece and you know what it seems to be pretty easy to achieve for a really reasonable price (the price of the drawer, the hardware and the stain)
Tutorial from So Not Donna Reed
When I saw this tutorial my heart melted!  I love our sweet puppy Hiccups and cherish her like crazy, some might even think we are a little weird cause we love our doggy so much.  I think this is a great and special way to include the dog into the family pictures around the house.  
Tutorial by Crafty Nest
This tutorial is so simple and yet I would have never thought of it.  This tutorial is awesome because now you can customize any clock to match your decor.  

Do you have some favorite DIY's that you're waiting to do?  I always love seeing about new ideas so please feel free a link or two in the comments, I may even end up linking to them for future reference, you never know!  

3 comments:

  1. Those drawers are gorgeous! I would love to have a huge vintage library card file someday for all my little crafty trinkets. But making something like this could do until then! :D
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful diy's! thanks for sharing.
    maybe you'll check mine ?!
    kisses
    maren anita
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...