May 14, 2012

Mom...

Since it was Mother's Day yesterday and I didn't get the opportunity to spend the day with my mom (We live about 5 hours away from each other) I so thought I would write a special post just for her.
Thank you for your unconditional love, support, guidance and encouragement.  I couldn't have asked for a better, more encouraging woman to be my mom.  You have lead me through life, taught me how to love, and live life to it's fullest.  You were there when I fell down and needed to be brushed off and encouraged to keep going.  You have shown me what it takes to be a great mom and some day I hope to shower a child of my own with love the same way you did for me.

Thank you for being you, you are an AWESOME mom, I'm lucky to have you in my life!  

Did you get to spend Mother's Day with your mom?  What do you value most about your mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...