May 30, 2012

What's Going On?!?!

image
Wow things have been crazy around here, the last few months have been a bit of a whirlwind.  So much has been going on, Ryan is now coming up on the last few weeks of class before he graduates from his program and the job hunt has begun.  I am hoping and praying that he is able to find work locally so he can start a job in his field shortly after he graduates.  We want to be optimistic but realistic...we know that there are jobs out there but we are just praying for the right one for us... for him.

I have had some amazing and exciting things placed on my heart over the last few weeks and months.  It started as a little passing thought and became more and more of a consuming thought.  Most recently these thoughts have been turned in to action.  I am super excited, I can barely contain myself, as much as I want to share what's on my heart I also feel like I need to keep it to myself for now, sorry.  I can't wait until the time comes for me to share this excitement with you. (I know you're thinking it... but I am not pregnant :-)

I have been busy working on a number of projects I have been creating... it's not like me but I have a number of projects started but I haven't been able to share anything because they are all half done waiting for some attention to be completed.  I really need to make a plan to get all these projects done the list of unfinished projects is starting to get long.

Amidst all this stuff going on in my life I have to say I have been loving life, embracing all the little moments of happiness, the multitude of blessings, the excitement, the fear which is quickly followed by a scenes of peace and comfort.  Even though every moment in our lives bring us new challenges or experiences there is a plan for us that we may not even know about yet...to me that's exciting!

I'd love if you would share what's going on in your life...sometimes we just live life but forget to embrace it.  I challenge you to take some time and think about what's going on for you and then come back and share it here.

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers are with you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...