Aug 7, 2012

Holy Hiatus!!!

Holy Hiatus, where has the time gone?!?!?!?  I can't believe it's August already and I haven't blog is two months...excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor!

I hadn't planned on taking a break but life got uber busy.  Sometimes life happens and we have to prioritize, there was just so much happening with my family and friends it wasn't humanly possible to do it all.  Sadly, blogging didn't make the cut.

That being said thank you for sticking around and being patient with me during the silence around here. With the hiatus over I'm so excited to get back into the swing of things.  I'm super excited to share what's been going on in my little corner of the world over the past few weeks.  

3 comments:

As a drama-free-zone, Create with Christina will remove any comments that are deemed snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate. Let's keep it classy and make mom proud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...